2.02.2009

Mythical

"Mythical"


Things you will need:
Tube(s) of choice, I used artwork by Elaina Wagner and you can purchase her artwork here
Scrapkit of choice, I used "My Silent Tears" By Missy and you can purchase her kit here
Font of choice, I used 2Peas task list
Graphic program of choice


Let's Begin!

1. Open a new image 600x600 pixels, transparent.
Flood fill if you wish.
Create a new raster layer over in your layer menu.

2. Copy and paste the frame of choice.
Add drop shadow.
Using your magice wand tool, select the open area inside the frame.
Go to selection->modify->expand-> expand by 6
C/P your paper of choice INSIDE selection, on the new raster layer BEHIND the frame layer.

3. C/P the tube(s) of choice.
Trim any parts as needed.
Add drop shadow.
Add any other elements.
In this case, using her kit, I trimmed one of the roses so I only had leaves.
And positioned them behind the frame layer.
Rotating as needed, and adding drop shadows to give it a layered look.

Add any copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on 02-02-09 at 3:30 pm by pimp'd tagz