1.19.2009

My Lil' Garden

"My Little Garden"
Things you will need:
Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Suzanne Wollcott and you can purchase her artwork here
Scrap kit of choice, I am using "Flower Girl" by Sarah and you can purchase her kit here
Font of choice, I used 2Peas Nevermind
Other supplies here (cloud and sky paper) by me
Not to be used for any other tutorial supply.
Graphic Program of choice, I am using PSPX2
Let's begin!
1. Open a new image 600x600 transparent
Open all of your need supplies
2. Create a new raster layer over in your layer menu.
(You can do this by right clicking on the current layer)
Copy and paste the frame of choice as a new layer.
Rotate as needed.
Using your lasso tool, trace along the frame, about half way in the trim.
Now, with the new raster layer highlighted behind the frame,
c/p the cloud paper INSIDE the selection.
DO NOT MERGE.
3. Copy and paste over the cloud paper, your tubes of choice.
Trim away any parts needed and add any drop shadows.
4. Add any other elements you wish now.
Add your copyright info and name and you are done!
This tutorial was written on 01-18-09 at 11:30 pm by pimpd tagz