2.01.2009

I Break Hearts

"I Break Hearts"


Things you will need:

Artwork of choice, I used artwork by Ismeal Rac and you can purchase his tubes here
Scrapkit of choice, I used "I Heart You" by Captivated Visions and you can purchase her kit here
Circle WA by me and you can grab that here or make your own
{Just right click and save}
Font of choice, For my name I used 2Peas Rocky Show
The WA is 2Peas Rubber Ducky
Graphic Program of choice

Let's begin!

1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Flood fill if you wish
Add a new raster layer in your layer menu

2. C/P the circle frame of choice.
(For hers, it only included the red one. So I dupliacted the frame,
Used my photo filters to make it B&W, very dark, and then resized just that frame
by 80% and then postioned as needed)
Add drop shadows per frame
Using your magic wand tool, click inside the red frame
C/P your paper of choice INSIDE selection, in your new raster layer behind the frame layers

3. C/P the tube of choice
Trim any parts that are hanging over
Add drop shadow

4. C/P the wordart included behind the tube layer
No need for drop shadow
Add any other elements of choice
Add drop shadow


Add any copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on 02-01-09 at 3:00 am By Pimp'd Tagz